Monday, May 28, 2012

Shrimp Avocado Pizza (새우 아보카도 피자)

Aloha!
It was rainy today here in Hawaii 
but nobody really care enough to carry an umbrella.
That's the island life style I like a lot.

Bare face, bare feet...
If you live in Hawaii,
you will really learn what's the freedom that our mother nature gives to us.
Speaking of nature, I'd like to share some fresh pizza recipe today.




Since I'm Korean, I usually make things bit spicy,
but today, I'll talk about super soft, creamy ingredient.
Yes, it's avocado!!!
I love it's green color and creamy, nutty taste.
I like it hundred times better than almond butter or peanut butter.
The color scheme of this pizza is mouth watering.

I believe everybody has their own pizza dough recipe.
So I'll show you just toppings.
If you need my pizza dough recipe too, please leave a comment.
Will write another post for you.

<<ingredients>>
pizza dough - 300gram
avocado - 1
shrimp -1 cup
grape tomato - 15
fresh basil (chopped)  -2Tb
olive oil
garlic powder -2Tb
cheese -fresh mozzarella, Parmesan, cheddar
salt, pepper


First of all, preheat oven for 400F (200C)

 

Brush olive oil on the pan.
Flatten the dough, poke to prevent rising.
Brush olive oil on the dough, sprinkle garlic powder and Parmesan.
Bake it for 8min.

 
 
Cut all the other ingredients.


 Remove pizza dough from the oven.
Brush olive oil again on the crust.
Add cheddar and tomatoes and shrimps.


Add Mozzarella cheese.
Some pepper and pinch of salt.
 

Bake 16-20min until the cheese turn to golden brown.
 

Add avocado slices and chopped basil.
More Parmesan is a plus.
 

Yay!!! So easy if you have a dough.
I always prepare the dough in the freezer.
 

Yummy!!!!


Isn't it pretty?
 

Just looking at the color of avocado makes me smile :)


Thanks for reading my blog.
I hope you all have a beautiful holiday.
Please leave a comment if you have question.
If you follow this blog, you will be the first person who knows any update of this blog.
 




1 comment: