Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Who...Why...What...???

Aloha!

I am Korean who lives in Hawai. I've been living here about one and a half years and every moment, I amazed by a lot of people who like Korean food.



When I lived in Korea, obviously my favorite was Korean food because it was healthy and not blend(spicy) and flavorful. It took some time to figure out how to buy the ingredients for Korean food in Hawaii. However, now I cook it every day and it is so, super easy.


I usually upload my food pictures on my Facebook and a lot of foreigners(it means every races besides Korean;))ask me the recipes. I think it is time to make a blog to share my recipe more conveniently. I hope this can help a lot of people who loves Korean food.



My recipe is special because it is based on understanding why you guys having hard time to make Korean food. You might try to cook Korean food once and realized it is not easy and not tasty so that you stop cooking it and just go to a Korean restaurant and put MSG in your stomach.



My idea is this. I will upload just easy recipes and daily meals which Korean people always eat. Some food can be fusion style. If there is any kind of recipe which is really difficult, I would recommend you to go to a Korean restaurant instead of discourage yourself. You can still cook super yummy easy ones with me.



I am so excited to see your feed back :)

2 comments:

  1. Aloha! So glad you started this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting here :) Please come often for more recipe!!

    ReplyDelete