Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hubby's No Carb Birthday Party Menu

Aloha,
I haven't been posting much lately
because I am focusing on my Korean blog.

700,000 visitors have been to my blog.
Over 2,000 people are visiting a day.
It's about my recipes and Hawaii's restaurant reviews.
Some of you might not understand Korean but you still can observe how it looks.

You're always welcome to request any recipe seen on my Korean blog.

Today, I'd like to show my hubby's small birthday party pictures.
I made each menu without carbohydrates except the cake.
Will share all these recipe with you soon.


Party for 5

Strawberry tomato salad

Cold chicken salad

Shabu beef green salad

Spicy tomato mahi mahi


Cocktail shrimp



Teriyaki chicken skewer


Strawberry sponge cake-not enough cream!



Thank you for reading.
Will come back soon with awesome recipes!!!
Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment