Friday, June 07, 2013

Spicy Salad With Fried Dumpling (비빔만두)



Aloha!
Today, I'd like to share a super fast recipe for your weekend snacking.
Everybody loves anything deep fried, right?
What a guilty pleasure!!
However, I sometimes feel deep fried food is too heavy.
So I added some vegetables and spice on it.

Bibim mandoo


The result : Yummy! I want more!! 
As always, it's super easy.


<Ingredients>
Fried dumplings : 8pieces or more
(You can use flat mandoo or gyoja or small spring rolls.)
Salad mix : 1,1/2 C

<sauce>
Korean gochujang(pepper paste) : 2Tbs
Sesame oil : 1tsp
Honey : 1Tbs or less
vinegar : 1.5tsp
Roasted sesame seed (optional)



Basically,


You mix them together,




and eat!
How simple is that?
We call it Bibim mandoo =Mixed mandoo(dumpling)

Eating deep fried dumpling with salad is so much better.
You don't need to worry about lack of vitamin or mouth burning;)
And the texture of crunch salad and deep fried dumpling skin goes great together.
Only problem is... you might crave this too much.


Please follow my blog by clicking <Join this site> button on the right.
You will be the first person who sees my new post.

I hope you have a wonderful day.
Mahalo for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment