Friday, September 09, 2011

Spicy chicken with potato(닭볶음탕)

I submitted this recipe to the Hawaiian Airlines in flight meal recipe contest.
Winning is not my aim.
I hope many people will be interested in Korean food because of me :)
Please go to the link and vote for me if you like this recipe!
Go to the contest page
 
 














Hawaiian Purple Sweet Potato and Korean Spicy Chicken

< ingredients for 4people >
chicken 1.6 pound,
Hawaiian purple sweet potato 0.8 pound(you may use potato instead),
onion 0.4 pound,
carrot 0.15 pound
(you may use pumpkin, mushroom, white redish, chesnut...)

< sauce >
gochujang(Korean pepper paste) 6 table spoon,
shoyu 4 table spoon,
rice wine 4 table s,
Mirin 4 table s,
pepper powder and minced garlic and sugar and honey each 5 tea spoon,
ginger powder 1/2 tea spoon,
pepper,
7ounce of water.

< How to >
Cut all the ingredients for one bit size.
Mix all the sauce ingredients.
Put all together in the pot and boil it on medium heat with cover.
If you have sesame oil, add one spoon when you finish cooking.
Serve with rice.
 
Please make the sauce much more.
Because I will post spicy ox tail recipe using same sauce soon :)
If you like ox tail and Korean food, you will love!
Stay tuned for my next recipe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment